Thursday, September 30, 2010

Post Swim Afternoon

After swimming, we decided to go enjoy this AMAZING weather we've been having and sit outside for a fabulous lunch!


This was the first time we went out for lunch since I've become a stay at home mom. It felt REALLY good. It was funny because there was a big table of 5 or 6 moms and their little babies next to us too. Apparently we were "ladies who lunch." :) And yes, I do love it.


YUM!


After lunch, Liv and I headed to the grocery store to pick up dinner necessities! This girl LOVES and I mean LOVES being in a shopping cart. Every time she sits in the cart she gets all smiley and dances to the music the grocery store is playing. CRACKS me up every time.




She learned how to squeal on demand this week. I DIE laughing. She is just so funny. I had to take video of it. She kept squealing over and over again. Yes, I am that mom at the store with a child who thinks she's hilarious all while most likely bugging other people with her sounds. I, of course, love her sounds so others can just kiss my behind! haha Oh and apparently she likes Sting. She was dancing it up!








1 comment:

kkp1220 said...

So cute. If she loves the cart, wait till she can drive the red ones at the grocery store. Ethan LOVES it, and screams when it is time to go. The girls still love them;-0