I know we've been saying how nervous we are about Liv being mobile. The truth is that we COULDN'T BE MOOOORRREEEE proud of our little baby girl. We, of course, think she's brilliant! haha. She was doing one or maybe two steps forward for a few days last week. But last weekend (I've been trying to upload this video all week. sigh) is the first time she was able to go across the room. The BEST part is that Wes and I were both there to witness it!!! She did it a few times before I came out of my hyperventilation enough to grab the camera. We are SO excited!!
We are so proud! What a little mover! She has spent this whole week exploring all of the places she never realized existed! One of her favorites is crawling out of the living room and onto the hardwoods in the kitchen. She goes straight for the table and chairs. She loves going under the table and trying to get under the chairs. It terrifies me that she's going to pull a chair over. I keep a close eye, but usually let her explore a bit so as not to make it a game. She's just so proud! And so are we.
Here's the video from the first time she crawled forward!
Here are a couple of videos from the next day when she remembered her new skills!
No comments:
Post a Comment