Thursday, September 30, 2010

Typical Morning

Here's a typical morning for Liv. We usually stay in our jammies through her first nap which takes place between 9:30-11:00 AM. Lots of crawling and a TON of climbing. This girl has no fear.


Until we figure out a final solution (I'm researching baby gates), we've put large pillows in front of the media console. She LOVES climbing up on these and pulling on the little handles. sigh...


She also loves to stand in between the table and the ugly recliner (yes we still have my grandpa's recliner from my pneumonia. What can I say? It's perfect for feeding her in! We've been debating on when to get it out of the living room! I say this as I type from this ridiculously comfy recliner. So hard to get rid of, yet SO ugly all at the same time).


The ottoman is still her all time favorite though. Perfect height!



Here she is giving me a break from chasing her around. :)


She learned to climb one stair. She hasn't figured out how to do much more. THANK GOD.

No comments: