Sunday, October 3, 2010

Salmon Days and Football

Wes, Liv and I decided to go to Salmon Days this year! For those of you who didn't grow up in Issaquah (like I did), Salmon Days is our annual fair/festival that celebrates the salmon making their way up the creek to the Issaquah hatchery. There are booths and LOTS of food and treats! It's just a great family setting filled with good people watching and fried foods! I've always wanted to go to Salmon Days with a family of my own. It was really cool.

She's ready to go!


Oh good news!!!!! Her bottom tooth FINALLY poked through!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited. Poor thing has had off and on fevers for the last two days. I'm thinking she's getting both bottom teeth at once.


Here we are about to enter the food area. :)



That ice cream bar was probably the best thing I've eaten in a while. SOOO GOOD! Liv wanted it sooooooo bad. Poor thing! Next year, Liv!


After Salmon Days we headed home and had Dag Rune, Katrina and Kaia over to have dinner and watch the Husky game (I know...Go Cougs!).

Liv LOVES her new music table. She'll stand at it for LONG periods of time playing all the different music. And I go to bed with all the dang songs in my head! haha

PS. Sandy, don't you think she looks like Austin from the back in this one? They definitely both have the Falkenborg ears! Love it!


Kaia had fun playing too! It was also Kaia's 10 month "b-day"!!



They are SO FUNNY to watch. Kaia will be playing with a toy and Liv will cross the room to get to her and take the toy away. Then Kaia takes it back. Then Liv does the same. It's hilarious. They share well though! No screaming yet!


Kaia's not quite crawling yet so unfortunately she has to put up with Liv crawling all over her. Liv is seriously infatuated with her. She LOVES Kaia. She stares at her a lot. hahahah





This little beauty is HILARIOUS!!! She has been doing this side pose lately. We joke that it's her Jane Fonda. She does leg lifts and all! It's kind of her 1986 senior portrait pose! haha


Liv kept playing on the ground with Kaia, then she'd stand up for a minute and stare at Kaia, then she'd go back down again. This went on for a while. Doesn't she get tired from all that sitting and standing?


THIS is one of my all time favorite moments. Like I said before, Liv LOVES Kaia and lights up whenever she's around. I was SO proud of my little sweetie in this one. She's such a little love!


Wes was teasing her with his pizza and she thought it was hilarious. I think it's mean. haha

2 comments:

Sandy said...

She does look like Austin there!! too funny ;) I think she's ready for that pizza...don't be so mean Dad!!! ;) lol!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys that Liv's tooth poked through! Even though it really has NOTHING to do with us mommies...it's such a proud moment when it does poke through! Braden has almost that same play table - he loves it too! :)