Sunday, September 26, 2010

Perfect Day!

We had such a perfect day yesterday. The sun was shining, the leaves were turning, the breeze was blowing and we had a whole day of memories.


We had an absolutely fabulous family photo shoot during the day with a new photographer. I CAN'T WAIT to see the pics. We had our shoot at a park in our neighborhood that is surrounded by Birch trees and has a view of Mt. Si. The location was AMAZING! The funny part is that we were trying to get a fall/wintery look (for the Christmas card) so we were in long sleeves, sweaters and pants and it was 77 degrees outside!! We were SO HOT!!! Wes and Liv were troopers and didn't complain a bit (which I am eternally grateful for). I HOPE we get some great shots. Poor Liv is STILL teething (when will they come in?) so she wasn't in the smiliest of moods so we'll see. :)

After the photo shoot, we met up with Dag Rune, Katrina and Kaia and walked the mile and a half to our little "downtown" area (by downtown area I mean 5 restaurants, 1 grocery store, and a Starbucks). It was such a great walk! It was a PERFECT temperature. We sat outside at this fabulous Italian restaurant we have that was SO GOOD. The girls were perfect! Liv sat so nicely in the Bob with her Olivia doll. She loves that one!


We sat outside, sipped a little vino, and proceeded to eat the best pasta I've had in a while. We watched the sun set as we relaxed and listened to the traditional Italian music. Perfect. The walk home was really nice too. Love, Love it.


No comments: