Thursday, September 30, 2010

Swim and Swim!

I have looked forward to this day for SO LONG. By SO LONG I mean since I can remember. Today was Liv's first swim class!! I LOVE swimming and I've always wanted my kids to love it as much as I do.

Here she is READY to go!! She was excited!


As one of my besties, Tricia, said, "she was rockin' her one piece!" Yes she was.


Katrina and I were lucky enough to have our own private class with just the four of us! It was so much fun. It's funny because a lot of the class is singing old nursery rhymes (with some swimming terminology mixed into the words) and baby songs. I didn't realize how many of the words I'd forgotten!!! I needed a refresher!!! Both the girls were so relaxed and seemed to really enjoy it! We'll be going every Thursday for the next 8 weeks. I am SO EXCITED for each and every one of them.

Liv had quite the cheering squad! Both my mom and Wes were there to see her first class. We had a great time!


Here she is doing the kicking dance. (she preferred being on her tummy and splashing)


She loved being spun around!




Waiting to "jump" to me in the pool.








1 comment:

Sandy said...

they look so cute in their swimsuits!!! how fun!!