Sunday, September 19, 2010

8 Months?

Wow! I know I say this every month, but seriously? I can't believe we are a hop, skip and a couple months from 1!! OMG.

The three of us spent Liv's 8 month "b-day" yesterday at the mall. :) We had a great day!

She looked around, smiled at all the people and ate! She's going through a, "I'll hold the bottle, THANK YOU VERY MUCH" phase.


She LOVES these organic star puffs I found. She could eat them all day! I know this is silly, but I'm SO PROUD of her coordination to pinch the puff and put it straight in her mouth! Took her a couple of days to figure that out. She's got it now!


She's just so dang cute!





Liv, I know I say this every month, but you are truly our light. I am SO lucky to be able to be home with you everyday to see you grow and change. Here are some of the things you are doing and loving right now:

- You LOVE the itsy bitsy spider. It makes you smile every time!
- You are a teething machine! Poor thing. You've been in pain lately. You get a little fussy, but for the most part, you power through with no complaints. And no, no teeth yet (seriously?? STILL WAITING)
- You are loving eating baby food and are SO GOOD at pinching your meltable stars and putting them in your mouth. You LOVE eating those. They keep you busy for long periods of time while mommy and daddy cook dinner.
- You zoom around and love exploring the world around you. You're getting really fast with your crawling!
- Your FAVORITE thing to do right now is climb. You pull up on EVERYTHING!! We are constantly running over to stand behind you or pull you down so you don't hurt yourself. You've bonked your head a couple of times (and it breaks our heart), but you just keep on going! What a tough cookie!

Keep it up, Liv! We'll keep squeezing those thighs and kissing those cheeks. We love you!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

She looks a lot like wes in that first picture!! can't believe 8 months already!!!