Friday, September 17, 2010

Climbing EVERYTHING!

Ok, this may make me sound completely naive, but I was under the impression that I would have a GOOD two months of her crawling around BEFORE she would start to climb up and stand with things. Seriously??? I know you moms out there are laughing at me because it's probably normal. But come on!! We had one week of crawling and me worrying about her getting gross stuff on her hands all day and putting it in her mouth. So now, not only do I worry about that but I am terrified she's going to pull up on something and fall back and crack her head open!!!! In fact she's already bonked her head a good three or four times in the last couple of days. Even with the best baby proofing, she finds a way! Wes and I have to stop whatever we're doing to run over and stand behind her should she fall back.


It's amazing to see her strength! She gets up and fully stands ALL ALONE with no help from me for balance or strength. She's DETERMINED too! Once she decides to pull up, it has to happen or she gets so frustrated!

Here she is from a few days ago. Since then she's gotten more brave and has pulled herself to standing on all kinds of things!






1 comment:

Sandy said...

I like it, a strong girl, that a way liv!!!! :) :)