Friday, February 26, 2010

We're Off!

Wes, Liv and I are going on our first little vacation!

We are leaving today to go to one of our FAVORITE places to relax, Lake Chelan!

We plan on relaxing, hot tubbing, sleeping in (OH WAIT, Not that) and maybe do some wine tasting!! I am so excited!! The BEST part is I get my husband all to myself!! (He's been REALLY busy with work lately)

Family time, here we come!

And just in case I don't have time to blog, these videos and pics should hold you over for a while.

She's such a doll! Oh and please ignore my nerdy mom voice! haha


This little onsie was given to us by my mom. She's ALMOST grown out of it so I had to get a pic. Wes loves it!





Randoms



3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hope you guy have a GREAT time in Chelan!! How fun!!! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Nicole said...

So fun for you guys! I am sure you will take lots of pictures..YOU BETTER! :) She even looks different than when I saw her two days ago! I just Love her!

. said...

so cute! love the spit up ;)