Yes, I made it! I was released from the hospital last night and am feeling much better! THANK GOD! I wasn't going to make it another day.
So, final diagnosis is that I had pneumonia that then caused a pleural effusion. I am still on some major pain killers and antibiotics, but I'm home and that's all the matters! I literally spent ALL day holding my little bug. THANK GOD she is such a cuddler. I literally sat on the couch and cuddled her as much as I could. Trying to make up for lost time. It's funny how traumatizing the time away was for me. It seems as though she didn't even notice! haha. Which is good, it's just funny.
So we are all home safe and enjoying our time relaxing and recuperating. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, flowers, food, calls, etc. We really appreciate it. We are now on the other side of this thing and I am happy to say we survived!! PHEW! That was hard!!
THANKS AGAIN to our moms who stayed with Liv this week. They worked really hard and took care of her night and day. You are amazing, we couldn't have done it without you! And THANKS to dad, Val and Jo for visiting every day and bringing Wes dinners and me milk shakes. We really appreciate all of it! We are so lucky to have the family we have!
Here are some pics to play a little catch up!
2 comments:
So happy for you, and looks like Sam loves her too!!
Love the pictures with Sam looking at her;-0
She is a cutie
Post a Comment