Monday, February 15, 2010

We'll Miss You Grandma Jane!


Jane came up to help with the new baby about four days after she was born. Little did she know she would be putting in a LOT more hours than originally planned! Since I was hospitalized for a week, Jane and my mom were basically on their own to take care of our little one. I can't tell you how THANKFUL I am that she was here! She helped us for three weeks when I was at my worst. She helped with Liv, made sure I ate and took my meds, made sure I slept, made sure Wes was doing the same, she was awesome!

Thank you, Jane! We truly appreciate it. Liv is going to miss you!

3 comments:

jane said...

I can't believe how much I miss that perfect little girl!! It was so sad to wake up early this morning and not be able to take care of her! See you in a month :)

Falky said...

Give her back we need her to watch her other two grandkids:)

Sandy said...

aren't we lucky to have such an amazing grandma for our kids ;) thanks for letting us have her back though, we sure missed her ;)