Monday, February 22, 2010

Okay, Okay, I Caved

I TRIED to say I wasn't going to go. In fact, tickets went on sale over a month ago. I resisted it for a while now, but now I have to say I have officially caved.

Today I purchased tickets to see this man...

For some reason I was under some strange delusion that, "I'm going to be a mom and moms don't have small obsessions with sometimes WHACK job musicians!" Well, I am here to report that they apparently CAN and do. And I can and I do.

John Mayer concerts have become a great past time in my life. This will officially be my 10th show in 9 years. I've traveled to Canada twice, driven to Eastern WA twice, flown to California, you name it, I did it. In fact, I have NEVER missed a local show. His shows are truly a good time and some of my favorite memories happened while having a beer at one of his shows!

Katrina and I will be having a mommy night out on March 31st to enjoy a night of John.

As I type this, I feel the need to walk down memory lane and show you a little of the last show we went to (trip to CA) in July 08.

This was an AMAZING trip. John's shows tend to be more of an excuse to go out, relax in your seat and enjoy as much beer as you feel necessary! haha

Here we are at the beginning of the night...



Was it our fault the beer garden was SO CLOSE to our seats?? I mean, it would be wrong of us to fly all the way to get to this venue and then not help support it?


This is Katrina and I sending the boys on a beer run because CLEARLY we still don't have enough. haha


Not our best shot, but just a taste of how the night progressed. Please note it is still light out and the show hadn't started yet. haha


The rest of the pics and video aren't appropriate for the blog as all of them embarrass at least one of us. haha! WHAT a good time!



No comments: