Monday, February 8, 2010

Update!

Things are going much better now. I am off the pain meds!!! I can now start giving her breast milk again!! TMI??


She's slowly starting to sleep more at night. Only two feedings last night!! What a break! Jane, again, has saved us by helping take either the first night feeding or the first morning feeding. Until I am fully healthy, that help has been SO appreciated. I am hoping to be doing it again without help (accept maybe from Wes) by the end of this week. Hoping my energy levels will be back by then as well. :)

It was a BEAUTIFUL day so we decided to get some air and have our first official walk with Liv! We bundled her up and went for a little walk around the neighborhood. It was so nice! My lungs are still not at full capacity so it was a slow walk, but at least we got out there! It felt really good!

Here are some pics!!















3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

She is adorable;-0
I see a little bit of Brooke in some of those pictures!
Glad you are feeling better

Nicole said...

She looks like both of you, so dang cute!!!

Sandy said...

She is beautiful!!! You guys look so great I am sure it is amazing being home as a family again!! Hope she liked her walk!!! :) Miss you guys ;)