We had a fabulous Valentine's Day! Have I told you how amazing my husband is? He is so thoughtful and made my V-Day one of the best I have ever had. Thanks babe! I love you!
We started off with Liv's first trip to the mall! More importantly it was her first trip to Nordy's! Is it sad that I took a pic to mark the occasion?? haha. She did great! Wes and I were able to enjoy leisurely stroll around the mall to pick up a couple things here and there. It was so nice!

After the mall we visited for a bit with my dad, Val and auntie Jo and we went out for our first DATE since the baby! haha. Well, it was a one hour lunch about a mile from my dad's, but it was so fun! It was SO WEIRD being out without her! We felt like we were missing something the whole time. We kept looking in the back of the car for her and listening for her. We definitely had a great time together, but we definitely missed our little princess! It was just nice to have a minute alone with my handsome hubby. Love you!
Here are some pics from their babysitting debut! haha They were in HEAVEN!
Think she has enough pink in her life??? This cracked me up!
Thanks Grandma Annie for the V-day outfit!!
2 comments:
LOVE her pink giraffe sleeper! (I don't know if you know...but Braden's mommy is a little obsessed with giraffes and he has quite a few giraffe outfits too!)
what an exciting day!! i bet olivia had fun on her first shopping trip!! cute pics ;)
Post a Comment