Friday, January 29, 2010

Update!

I know, I suck. It's been forever.


We've had a busy week!

Liv has been a DREAM. She is truly a happy, chill baby. She is the most beautiful little thing. We can't stop staring at her. She LOVES to sleep and is a MAJOR cuddle bug. When she's awake she loves just sitting quietly and looking around. The cutest thing is that she responds to Wes' and my voice. Oh how we love her.

Mama on the other hand has had a hard week. For some reason my body has decided to put me through lots of pain and trouble. I've had some mild fevers, body aches and now a pinched nerve between two of my ribs (only hurts when I BREATH. Spent last night in the ER thinking it was a blood clot...long story but it wasn't THANK GOD). It's been hard caring for the little one with all of these issues but we are doing well considering. I can't thank Wes and Jane ENOUGH! They have been amazing. They've been helping me up and down (having issues moving at times) and running around getting all the things you need for babies so I can relax, focus on the basics (breastfeeding) and cuddle with my little love.

Other than that, we feel so lucky to have little Liv in our life. She's SO DANG CUTE!

Oh, and I had my birthday. My family is amazing. Everyone brought food and had a great time holding the little one. We pretty much just stare at her all the time. lol. I wasn't feeling too well that night so I feel a little bad I wasn't really in the mood to celebrate. But I think the group had a good time enjoying each other's company!

And on to the pics!












2 comments:

Sandy said...

Olivia is absolutely beautiful, those are great pictures! I am so proud of you, you've been such a trooper, I can't imagine all that your body has been through!! I wish I could do something to make the pain go away!! Just hang in there and keep being strong...you are doing an amazing job and are an amazing mom :) we love you :)

Nicole said...

Friend, I am so sorry that your body isnt being nice to you, but I am sure Liv's sweet face is helping you through it. I am a phone call away! Love u guys! :)