Our beautiful, amazing, perfect, Olivia is here! I can't believe she's here!
I don't have a ton of time so I will post the whole labor story later. Long story short, went into labor on Sunday night and ended up having a c-section.
She was 9 lbs. 1 oz and 21.5 inches long!!! What a beauty!! :)
Wes and I are so in love with her. Is it possible to love someone so dang much? She is just too cute for words. Wes is the most doting, proud father. I LOVE watching him with her. He is seriously my rock and I wouldn't have made it through this crazy week without him!
Being a mom is crazy fun, scary, emotional, stressful, satisfying and truly a blessing. I am so blessed.
Thanks to all of you, friends and family, for your prayers, calls, visits, and texts. We appreciate all of you. I can't wait for all of you to meet her!!
Now back to my princess! Nap time is coming to an end and I think those cheeks need some more chub!
More pics to come!
Oh I love those lips!
The Falkenborg family hair line!
Going home! She's wearing the hat Grandma Jane made her!
So we are all thinking she has Wes' eyes (including eyebrow wrinkle which is almost gone and I'm sad) and hair and my nose and lips. :) Our baby pics are at the bottom for reference.
Me
Wes

5 comments:
She is just absolutely precious, we love her so much already!! We can't stop looking at her pictures!!! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet our beautiful niece in person!!! Congratulations you guys, Olivia is so lucky to have such amazing parents ;)
P.S. Dying to hear what Sammy thinks of her!!! :)
Congrats!!
You forget how tiny they are, and she is not tiny!! She is an adorable, chunky, beautiful little baby.
You and Wes look amazing!!!
xoxo
Oh she is just 100% perfect! I've been checking your blog like 4 times a day waiting for pictures! You look absolutely FABULOUS for having gone through labour and a section. All the best, I sent a package for Olivia in the mail today, I hope it finds you all well. :)
Congrats! Olivia is beautiful! Enjoy her & the joys of parenthood-it truly is fabulous! Congrats again!
I LOVE HER!!! She will get her legs rolls soon, and I Love her cheeks! She is so sweet, and I cant wait to see her!!! You and Wes look so great, and I am so happy for you guys! Loves :)
Post a Comment