Thursday, January 7, 2010

Home Stretch...Kind of

Dear Olivia,

PLEASE COME OUT!

WE ARE DYING TO MEET YOU AND MOMMY MIGHT GO CRAZY IF SHE FEELS THIS WAY FOR ANOTHER THREE WEEKS. Thanks.

Love,
Your Mommy

So we are in the home stretch. 19 days left!

We had a doctor's appt yesterday and I am 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced. So far so good. The only problem is that I am SOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE! I am SOOOOO READY to do this thing! Let's get going!! I feel like three weeks is FAR too long to feel like this day and night. I realize I am not the first pregger to be uncomfortable in her last few weeks, but I need to vent!! No sleep, no comfortable positions, swollen limbs, the FATTEST face I have ever had and just all around yuckiness. I'm ready to meet this little one!!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I hear ya, we want to meet her already too!! hang in there, she will be here so soon, I know these last few weeks are brutal, but it will all be worth it the second you see her ;) Wish I could tell you some miracle advice on how to make it more comfortable...it's just her way of getting you ready for those short nights of sleep to come!! lol ;) we are so excited for you guys...can't wait!!!

Nicole said...

I know it is hard friend, and as Sandy already said, It will be so worth it! I can hardly wait to meet her too, and soon you guys are going to be PARENTS!!! :)