So I've been asked to post pics of the nursery. It turned out really feminine and I love that. The only thing left to put in the room is the glider (putting it in the corner with the windows. My aunt gave me her glider that she barely used, my dad repainted it, and Val is making custom pillows for it. So sweet!)!
We found all the pieces in different places. I have to say my favorite part is the chandelier (thanks mom!!). I also love that I found those little knobs for the dresser at Anthropologie. I LOVE THAT STORE!
BIG SHOUT OUT to my mom and Ken for working SO HARD to make this plain, cream room a fabulous pink! They put up with my hormonal tears (I cried to my mom after the first coat of pink. We almost completely changed the color at one point! haha) and changing my mind. They even came out to paint the ceiling (great idea Jane) to finish the room off after I still felt like it wasn't quite right yet. Well, I have to say I truly love it now. I can't wait to bring Liv in there! SO thank you so much!
1 comment:
It looks fabulous!!! I can't wait to see it in person!! Great job you guys, Olivia is going to love it ;) Very, very beautiful ;)
Post a Comment