My fabulous sister, Michaela, is off to Florence for 4 months to study abroad!!!!!!

I still can't believe she is there right now enjoying the scenery, food and wine! I am so jealous but SO HAPPY for her! What an amazing experience! She's going to Paris and Dublin for spring break (and will be in Dublin for St. Patricks!!!!) as well as Greece for Easter. She'll also be doing weekend trips all around Italy. I can't even tell you how much I wish I was able to go visit her! How hard is it to travel across the world with a newborn?? haha I guess skype will have to do!
Love you, Kayla! Be safe and send us tons of pics!!
3 comments:
SO JEALOUS!!! And dont even think about taken that baby abroad. We have to kiss her cheeks off here!!
What an adventure!! How fun!! She is going to have such a great time!! :) Tell her good luck for me!!! :)
Wow!! Wish I had the guts to do that. Tell her to be careful!!
Post a Comment