Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Finally Here!

No....not the baby.



My favorite cereal!!

Ok, here's the story. Ever since I was little, Cinnamon Toast Crunch has been one of my favorite cereals!! I love it so much but haven't had it in over 10 years! The reason for this, of course, is because it is pretty much 100% sugar and not exactly part of a balanced diet! haha Anyways, since the beginning of my pregnancy I told Wes that I would celebrate the last couple weeks of my pregnancy by actually buying a box and enjoying every minute of it!

Is it sad that I am sooooo excited to have a bowl?? It's funny I know but it's something I never "indulge" in so I am going to enjoy every bite! I can't believe the time has finally come to buy a box! Soooo excited!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You crack me up, and I think you are entitled to the ENTIRE box!! Luv u :)