Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!!! What an amazing year we've had. I am truly grateful for all we have and CAN'T WAIT to bring in 2010. Bringing this little chub into the world is going to be the best way to start the new year! I can't wait. This year is definitely going to be a whole new world for us. It's going to be amazing.

As you can guess, being 9 months pregnant definitely made for a CRAZY New Years Eve. haha. I was seriously SO proud of myself for making it to midnight! I swore I would be asleep by 10. lol

Wes and I spent the evening next door with Dag Rune, Katrina and this little beauty...

We had a REALLY good dinner, watched a Dexter marathon and I cuddled with the little one all night. Isn't she adorable? Auntie Marie just HAD to get her that headband. Every girl needs a large flower on her head! haha

Wes and I went home around 11:30 (my back was killing me and I needed to put my feet up) and had our New Year's kiss cuddling up in bed with Sam right in the middle. It was truly a great way to end the year. It's so crazy to think that soon our family of three will be a family of four. I can't wait to lay with all four of us in bed, just relaxing. It's going to be amazing!

Hope you all had a great New Year! Hopefully you toasted one (or more) for me! haha

On to 2010!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

That bow on Kaia is adorable!! Happy New Year!!! This is going to be a very special one for you guys ;)

Nicole said...

Sounds very similar to our New Years. How times change, and I wouldnt change a thing. So excited for Baby Liv! Baby Kaia is a doll, and those two are going to be trouble!!!

kkp1220 said...

Happy New Year!! We miss seeing you down here. Maybe next year;-)