Monday, December 28, 2009

We've Got a Chubber!

Check out those cheeks!!!


We had our big ultrasound today! As of now, 36 weeks, she weighs 7 lbs. 6 oz. and is 21 inches long!!! She's in the 97th percentile and has a VERY large set of cheeks! At this rate, she's set to be about 9.5-10 lbs. by the time she's due!! OMG. Little scared. haha. The ultrasound guy was like, "Wow, she's got some jowls!" haha. Look at those lips! I can't wait to kiss her face. What a beauty! We are SO IN LOVE already!! I cannot wait!! We have a doctor's appt with my OB on Thursday (today was just an ultrasound with a technician). At that point we'll have a plan in place as to how we will proceed with this chubber.


I think her eyes/eyebrow region looks JUST LIKE Wes and Brooke! I think she has my nose and lips though!! What do you think?

Here's Wes
This is me



Here is Wes and Brooke. Look at their eye/eyebrow area. Isn't it funny how much alike they looked? Brooke's cheeks might not be a match for Liv's though. Liv is going to give her a run for her money! haha


Updated belly pics! I'm HUGE and now we know why!!!!!!!! haha



6 comments:

Sandy said...

LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! we can't wait to kiss them!! that a way mom, keep it up!! she is such a cutie, I love it!! but we knew that was going to be inevitable, she has great genes ;) I am guessing she is going to be a 10 pounder...good luck!!! lol ;) great pics of her, thanks for sharing them ;)

Nicole said...

So excited! The chubby ones are always more fun to kiss! I Love her already! Keep it up, you are almost there! :)

Cathy said...

Great pics! Love those cheeks!!! Oh my.....9 or 10 pounds!!! Can't wait to see her. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were right! 7.6 lbs already!! Such cute, chubby cheeks! Congrats, you look fabulous!

Harrisons said...

You guys she is so awesome I cant wait to squeeze her cheeks! She looks so perfect and Healthy you guys are going to be the best parents ever! Oh and Marie I hope you are having a csection because she is going to be a big one hahha Love you guys

Unknown said...

Little gO Coug is going to look like a star in her crimson and gray! She is just darling! Best wishes to you both in the exciting weeks ahead.

Much Love ~ Aunt Taz