Wes and I had a fabulous weekend!!!
On Saturday night, we went to church with the fam and headed over to my dad's afterwards for game night! Can I please tell you that I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Poor Liv was shaking up and down the whole night because I was laughing so hard! My abs (or what's left of them) HURT at the end of the night. We played the most hilarious games. We had nachos, veggies with dips, chips, and a TON of candy. It was such a great time! My family is so entertaining. Wes and I had the best time. Thanks guys!
Then on Sunday we had our Josephson Family Christmas brunch! We had such a great time! The whole family (my mom's side) was there so it was nice to see everyone again. I can't believe how big our family is now that the "grandkids" have families of their own! We had a great time relaxing, eating and hanging out with the fam. Good day!!!
Here are some pics from the family party. I'm huge...I know. NOBODY thinks I am going to make it another 5 weeks and I tend to agree. We'll see!!!
PS. The beard comes off in a week!!!!! You may have to pull me away from kissing his face once that thing is gone! I can't wait!!
2 comments:
wow, that is one big belly and one hairy beard! lol!!! you are almost there, hang in there!!! not much longer until she is here...we can't wait ;) you look fabulous, keep it up!!!
I think you look awesome, and Grandma is a peanut! The beard makes me laugh, I always new he could grow a full one! We need to get together, and I can hardly wait for Baby Liv to get here!!!
Post a Comment