Another great Christmas has come and gone! What a great year! Wes and I had a week FILLED with fun activities and a ton of family.
We have been so excited to have Wes' parents in town for week to help us celebrate! I am soooo thankful that they get along so well with my side of the family. They joined right in and we all had a really great time! It's like we've been celebrating Christmas together for years! I absolutely love it.
On Wednesday, Wes and I headed down to Pike Place Market with my mom and Ken for our annual Christmas Eve trip to get all of our fresh ingredients for dinner! We had lunch at the Steel head Diner (SO GOOD) and enjoyed an afternoon of shopping and walking around in the BEAUTIFUL weather! That night we had a FEAST of clams, fresh bread, artichokes and some pasta. IT WAS SO GOOD! I look forward to that meal every year!
On Thursday, Jane and I baked while the boys watched football. I made my famous lemon cake and the BEST cinnamon rolls I have EVER had. I am serious. I could eat them day and night! So good! Then we were off to Christmas Eve mass and dinner at my dad's house. We had such a great time. SOO much laughing...as always.
Friday morning was breakfast with the Bromfields followed by some relaxing and then dinner at my mom's house with her side of the family! It was so great to see everyone. We had a great time! We played games and had a really good dinner. It was a perfect day.
Wes and I have been spending the rest of the holiday weekend with Tom and Jane. We've gone out to breakfasts, did some shopping, watched movies and have started to get more ready for baby!!!! We love having them in town. They spoil us. I can't wait for them to meet little O.
And now for some pics!
Here we are at lunch on Wednesday.
The weather has been GORGEOUS! Sunny and cold every day!
My mom and Ken
At my mom's house for the big dinner! Look at that belly! haha
Comparison shot....
This is me last year wearing my great grandma's Christmas apron.
Fits a little different this year! lol
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! So much to be thankful for. Here's to another great year!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look so cute;-0
Cannot believe it has been almost a year since my little guy was born. Time flies, enjoy!!!
cute pics, glad you guys had a great christmas, we sure missed you though!! I want that cinnamon roll recipe!! ;)
Post a Comment