Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baby Yoga

Liv had quite the night! She was moving around SO MUCH for over an hour. We finally grabbed the camera and caught the tail end of it. It was like she was stretching and doing some yoga moves.

Here I am laying on my side so it's a side view of my belly. You can see a full on leg/foot coming out! Sometimes she pushes so hard that I feel like she's going to break through the skin!

I can actually see her foot moving in this one.



We went to the doc on Wednesday and everything is looking great! She's dropped down and is head down!!!YEAH! Our ultrasound is in a week. We can't wait!!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG, getting so close! Feels like we were just at CPK when you told me the awesome news! Can't wait! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, do I ever know that feeling! My little one is doing the exact same thing right now! So very active at night. Great videos!

Sandy said...

let's hope she's not a noodle dancer!! lol ;) cute videos!