It's that time!
Yes, we are going private!!!
I know, I know, every time someone I "blog stalk" goes private I get annoyed! lol
Now that the baby is coming, we need to be sure to keep our lives a little more private.
So if you would like to keep reading, PLEASE leave a comment and include your email address (or you can email me). If I don't know you and you're just a friendly blog stalker, by all means, leave your address (and maybe a link to your blog so I can verify you aren't a creeper), I completely understand. Chances are I stalk your blog too! haha

8 comments:
Hi Marie, I have been following your blog and can't wait to see pics of your little one!! You never know these days so great decision on going private. I need to change mine too. Good luck with everything!!
Jessica Seigal Andrews
jessica.l.andrews@gmail.com
or
http://jessicalandrews.blogspot.com/
You can't cut me off! :)
hellonurse182@hotmail.com
we know where to find you if you don't add us to your list!!! please add brian's email too ;)
Don't forget me!!!!
holler!(blairashley@yahoo.com)
dont block me!!!
I really enjoy reading your blog and would love to be added. :)
Lacey
laceyloo273@hotmail.com
please add me!
rammpaige14@aol.com
Post a Comment