Thursday, December 3, 2009

Introducing Kaia Katrina Gansaas!

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a gorgeous little peanut!


She came at 6:45 pm last night! She weighed in at 5 pounds 12 ounces and was 18.5 inches long!

Wes and I were lucky enough to be there the whole time so we were READY when they wheeled them back into the room. It was such an amazing, surreal experience. We were all in AWE!

She's absolutely gorgeous and has a sweet little cry. I can't wait to get to know her!!

We are going back today so I will get a ton of good pics to post.

For now, a couple videos can keep you busy!

Oh I love her already!


2 comments:

Jen said...

SO CUTE! Congrats guys!

Sandy said...

You have to tell them congratulations for us!! That is SO exciting, she is absolutely beautiful!! We can't wait to meet her!! Welcome to the world Kaia!!! :) :)