We had our 32 week doc appointment today!
I've been feeling like my belly EXPLODED in the last week or so. All of a sudden, I feel much more uncomfortable and am moving a LOT slower these days. People at my office have recently been saying things like, "Don't take this the wrong way, but your belly got a lot bigger in the last week!" I have had a feeling that she is going to be large for a while, but for some reason, in the last week or so, I've felt like she might be coming sooner than we thought! Well, today my instincts were validated!! I grew 4 CM (from the base of my belly up to the top near my breast bone) in two weeks!!! I'm also measuring 2 CM bigger than average! lol
Based on this, our doctor is having us go in for an ultrasound on the 28th to see how much she weighs. If she's a BIG GIRL at that point, we'll start the planning process for a C-section a little before my due date.
I can't say that I'm surprised as NOTHING about Wes' or my family is petite. It's just crazy to think that I might have this HUGE baby. I keep thinking about those Russian women who pop out 19 pounders!! haha. We've been getting a good laugh out of it.
Other than that we're both very healthy and everything is going as planned!! We can't wait to meet her! Getting more and more excited every day!!!!

3 comments:
You just never know about these babies! My fundal height measured 3 cm behind at my 32 week appointment and my doctor wasn't worried, he says I hide my pregnancy well because of my height and that he wouldn't be surprised in the end if I could hide a 9 pounder in there well! Let's hope not! High 6's or low 7's sounds pretty good to me! ;)
welcome to the 3rd trimester!! nothing about it is comfortable ;) we love big babies, we're hoping she's at least 9lbs lol ;) that a girl olivia!!! keep us posted!!!
LOVE IT!! I never measured right, and that is when they thought Cole would be a peanut. I carried him more towards my back. As you said last night, not a scientific measurement. I am happy you are both healthy, and would love to squeeze another little chunker. Her and Caden will be chunky pals! :)
Post a Comment