Every year, when the Christmas decor comes out, one of the first things we do is pull out the jingle bell collar and antler headband for Sam! BOY DOES SHE HATE IT! You should see her run when she hears those bells! We are horrible parents, we get it. It's just soo funny. The second she gets that collar on, she FREEZES. She won't move a muscle and has a look of hatred on her face. It's too funny!
We joked that next year will be hilarious. We'll throw the collar on Sam and make Liv wear the antlers! haha
Here she is saying, "I HATE YOU FOR THIS."
In this one, you can see she is looking up at me while Wes takes the picture saying, "Are you KIDDING ME MOM??"

Wes and I spent an AMAZING 5 days together!!!! I had Wed through Friday off so we spent every day sleeping in, relaxing, going for walks to get coffee, watched a Criminal Minds marathon (love that show now!), ate way too much good (bad) food and took in every moment together. We have been trying to spend as much time relaxing together as possible these days seeing as though we only have 50 some odd days left before we are a family of three!
On Friday, we picked up some lattes and headed out to an adorable tree farm in Carnation! What a beautiful day! It was even sunny! We found a rather LARGE, beautiful tree. Poor Wes had to do a lot of sawing, lifting, dragging, etc. I'm not much help these days.
This is me with the tree we didn't end up getting. lol
Here's my lumber Jack sawing down the tree. Doesn't he fit in with the whole lumber Jack thing with that beard?? (The beard, by the way, is part of a "beard off" they are having at work....I know, I know. Not a huge fan. But I am trying to be supportive!)
And we are decorated! Poor Liv doesn't have a matching stocking yet. I still need to go buy 4 of a kind. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment