Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two Things.

First...

Look at this face!!!!!!!!! Can you handle it? He is absolutely gorgeous and precious! Can you even imagine what their baby girl is going to look like? He is turning into such a little man. It almost makes me sad! He is growing up WAY too fast. We are so lucky to have this sweetie in our lives!!

Second...

PLEASE look at mini-Brian. Austin CONSTANTLY makes these little Brian faces and I am finally able to show it with a picture!!! They are making the EXACT same face! They both have this little smile that goes up a little higher on their left side. It's too funny. I love it! So adorable!

This picture is older, but is another one that shows Austin's mini-me status! LOL
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandy said...

He is a mini me of Brian huh ;) I love it when Austin makes faces like his Daddy!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up either...can't wait to see you tonight!! :)

Nicole said...

SO cute! It is amazing how fast they grow up. It is also great the Sandy can have a little Brian at home to help the time go a little faster.