Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I WILL NEVER THROW ROCKS AGAIN!

While going through Wes' baby pictures, I came across the MOST adorable letter I have ever seen!

I immediately asked Jane about it to find out the story behind this ADORABLE letter.

Apparently Jane caught Wes and Brian, ages 9 and 11 (ish), throwing rocks AT each other. As punishment, she had each of them write 100 words on why you should not throw rocks.

This is what little Wesley wrote:


In case you can't read the image, I've typed the letter here:
I will not throw rocks 'cause it might hurt someone, could poke their eyes out, get bruises, get in trouble, and get sued, lose friends and get hurt yourself. It's bad to throw rocks because you might break a window or get in a fight with a kid and or get beat up and get nasty bruises. I won't throw rocks anymore because I might hurt Brian or I might hurt Henry (their dog) or neighbors and my parents. I might break windows. I could poke someone's eye out and could get beat up by someone and get bruises. I WILL NEVER THROW ROCKS AGAIN.

One of my favorite parts of the story is that Jane collected both papers from the boys. She read Wes' letter and then looked at Brian's to find he had copied the definition of rock from Webster's Dictionary. LOL. So funny. TOTALLY shows their personalities! haha!

I LOVE that she saved this. So precious!!!

No comments: