Wednesday, April 22, 2009

May I Introduce You to...

Brooke Elizabeth Falkenborg



Isn't she a beauty?

We had an amazing night full of family, laughs, hugs, play time with Austin and just plain baby gazing! haha


Brooke is a really sweet, calm baby. Not once in my four hours there did she cry, even after shots!!! What a little princess! She also has these AMAZING, long eyelashes. So jealous!

Brian and Sandy are doing great and are so excited to get her home to have the whole family together!





Austin LOVES his little cars and one of his favorite things to do is drive the cars on anything that's around him. When I was holding Brooke, he came up and sat next to me and had his first play time with sister as he very gently shared his car with her and drove it around on her head. It was precious!!



Wes and I felt so lucky to be able to be a part of all the fun.


We love you! Good job Sandy! :)


Welcome baby girl! We love you and can't wait to watch you grow!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So exciting, and she is sweet! What a cute family! Tell Sandy and Brian congrats!

. said...

Congrats to all... She is SO sweet!!! Oh, and I don't think any woman is allowed to look that great after giving birth!