29 years ago, this amazing person was born...
I may not have all of the birthday pictures from his life, but I DO have the last seven years' worth!
This is the first picture we ever took together. It was his 22nd birthday and I had to meet him at the baseball house after he went out with his friends to the bars because I had JUST turned 20 and couldn't go with him. :( haha.
Here we are celebrating birthday number 23 at Valhalla!! This time I was 21 and could partake in the festivities!! Go cougs!
Big number 24! We had a bunch of his friends out to our first apartment in Issaquah, went to dinner (Red Robin...yes, my husband still loves that place) and out to Kirkland! Good times!
For his 25th birthday, we were living at my mom's (for two months) while our first house was being built (it was three months delayed)! I baked him a cake and we had a family dinner at home!! Good times!
This is Wes' 26th birthday! We celebrated with a bbq and a night full of wine, food and good cake!!
Feliz CumpleaƱos!! Wes and I spent his 27th birthday in Playa Del Carmen! We spent the day touring Mayan ruins, snorqeling in ancient, underground caves called cenotes, picnicing and relaxing on the beach, hanging in hammocks under the palms, eating amazing food and drinking ice cold presecco! It was an amazing birthday!

Last year, for number 28, we made a chateaubriand and spend the evening celebrating with Dag Rune and Katrina!! So much fun!

Happy Birthday, Babe! I love you SO much and hope all of your birthday wishes come true!
Love,
Your Wife
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Wes!! Hope this year is your best yet! We are so glad we will be able to celebrate it with you!!
Post a Comment