I am updating Marie's blog from my iPhone using an application that Katrina told me about.
I am having a great time on trip. Below are a few pictures from the trip so far. Time has flown by, I can't believe it has already been 4 days.
Here are some pics from the peace museum in Hiroshima. Brian and I took the bullet train there on Monday. The building behind me is the only building left that was exposed to the blast. The bridge that I am standing on was the actual target for the bomb. It detonated directly above this bridge.


On Tuesday I walked down to the beach. Fukuoka has a great beach area. While I was there I realized that within the past 6 months I have seen both the Med and the Sea of Japan. Not a bad six months.

I had lunch today at local noodle bar. It was interesting. Quite a combination of seafood. It was pretty good. Not as good as the Korean BBQ we had on Tuesday night which might be my new favorite dinner.

Korean BBQ
How can you go wrong with BBQ beef and pork? The best part is you get to cook it yourself at your table.


That's all for now.
3 comments:
Glad you guys are having fun!! The food looks so good, I can't wait to try the korean BBQ!!! That beach looks like a fun spot to take the kids ;) Hope you enjoy the rest of your time there!!! Give Brian another big hug for me!!! lol ;)
P.S. Tell Brian to update his blog too!!!!!
Yum! That BBQ looks amazing!
Post a Comment