Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Update

We had another great weekend with BEAUTIFUL weather!

On Friday night Dag Rune, Katrina, Wes and I went out to Finaughty's for a great dinner and a couple of yummy car bombs.
On Saturday, I went for a run in the morning and attended Brittany's baby shower! Look at these beautiful preggers! Why is it that all the pregger women in my life are exactly the same size as they were before being pregnant accept for a perfect round baby bump in front? So not fair!


All of us old Kappas! LOL

Here we are playing a baby shower game. It was a good time as I LOVE being able to catch up with these girls.


Sunday was absolutely beautiful! Katrina and I decided to dust off our bikes and take our first ride together since the triathlon. It was the most refreshing and gorgeous ride! Here is the view from one of our favorite new neighborhoods down in Snoqualmie. Isn't that amazing? This is the view from the backyard of my favorite house in that neighborhood. Amazing right? I love, love, love living so close to this beauty!

No comments: