I had an absolutely amazing weekend!
First of all, I want to start out by thanking all of my friends and family for making this weekend so special. I am one lucky girl.
The weekend started off with Wes giving me flowers and cooking his FAMOUS enchiladas for dinner on Friday night. Saturday was spent sleeping in, eating, and relaxing as planned. On Saturday night, Dag Rune, Katrina, Wes and I went to my dad’s for a birthday dinner of homemade lasagna and ice cream cake! YUM! It was a really great dinner, as always. Thanks Dad, Val and Jo. We missed you Kayla!
On Sunday, my best friends threw me a Birthday Brunch! We had mimosas, bloody Mary’s, a guyere and pancetta quiche, lox and cream cheese, homemade muffins, fruit and homemade chocolate caramels with sea salt!!

Thank you thank you thank you to Katrina for hosting and COOKING everything. We had such a fun day. It was a blast. There were 9 ladies total, and let me tell you, that house was SO LOUD. We spent the entire day laughing. It was one of the most fun birthdays I have ever had. Thanks again, ladies, for making it so wonderful.
Thank you thank you thank you to Katrina for hosting and COOKING everything. We had such a fun day. It was a blast. There were 9 ladies total, and let me tell you, that house was SO LOUD. We spent the entire day laughing. It was one of the most fun birthdays I have ever had. Thanks again, ladies, for making it so wonderful.
My actual birthday continued the fun with a dinner with my mom, Ken and Janet at Luciano’s in Bellevue. OMG! So good! We always have fun with them. Thanks mom, Ken and Janet!


Thanks to everyone for your cards, gifts, calls, emails, texts, IMs, facebook shoutouts, blog posts and hugs. I am so lucky. Here’s to being another year older!
1 comment:
Glad you had so much fun celebrating!! Looks like you all had a great time and ate well!!! :)
Post a Comment