Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Luck, Brian!

Brain left today for Fukuoka, Japan!

He signed with the Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks this year and is on his way there now. We are so excited for their adventure! Sandy and Austin are going to come up here for a little while so she can have her beautiful baby girl up here before they all head over to live together in Japan.

We are so, so proud of Brian and Sandy. We brag about them all the time. :)

Not gonna lie, my selfish side is really excited we get Sandy, baby Austin and beauty baby girl to ourselves up here. We CAN'T WAIT for them to get up here.

Brian is going to fly Wes out to Japan to see him and spend some time together. Lucky guy, huh? Wes is really excited.

I thought I would post a map to show you where he will be.

This is the stadium he will be playing in.


I thought I would use this opportunity to post two of my favorite pics of Wes and Brian. Look how cute these boys were! I'll use any excuse to post these pics! Love it!



We love you Brian. Do us proud! We know you will.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Geez, how much taller is B than W in the one pic where they are young! He towers over him! I guess he still does though... cute!