Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful New Years Celebration.

We decided to keep it low-key this year. I am not big on the whole drive downtown, deal with parking, pay to get into an over packed bar, and flip a coin to see who can't drink because they are driving. I have always been a fan of the dinner party and drinks with friends at home.

We hosted the dinner this year and had a great time! We had a nice group of people and really good food!

We made a HUGE prosciutto and pastry wrapped tenderloin. IT WAS AMAZING. It was perfect!!




Baby Ace was perfect as always. I don't know another one and a half year old that can quietly play and hang out with a bunch of adults all night! He is so sweet. My favorite part about Ace is that he loves to be held. He lets me hold him as long as I want (which is usually all the time). Katrina and I have to take turns. ;)





1 comment:

Sandy said...

Looks like you guys hosted a fun party!! Sammy looks like she loves her new year's hat :) Glad you guys had a great time!! Happy new year!! Oh, and that tenderloin looked so yummy!!! Recipe please!!! :)