Wes found a love for fly fishing last summer. He and Dag Rune would head down to the river almost every night after work to get a couple of hours in before it got dark. Katrina and I never really "got" the obsession until we saw WHERE they were spending all this time.
We are so lucky to live five minutes from this beauty. It is absolutely amazing. This is a picture Wes took today. He and Dag Rune decided to spend the day in the freezing water (seeing this picture I understand why). Thanks to all of our parents, Wes got a ton of fishing gear for Christmas and he was dying to break it all in.
It's amazing to see how happy it makes him. He always comes home in the best mood. I am really glad that he has such a fun hobby that he can do relatively close to home!

1 comment:
Hey Beauty Blue and Wes, awesome looking "fishing hole"! It is great fun to see the photos and get to see what we hear about on the phone. I had an image of the tenderloin dish, but the multiple step photos really brought it home for me. Great to see that life is good on the Ridge. Val gal had to work today, so I cleaned up after a dinner party last night, with Jeanie and her daughter (coug) after she colored Lover's hair. Love Dad and Val
Post a Comment