Every year the Putz' throw a huge blowout New Years party that NEVER disappoints. This year was no exception!! There was great food, great drinks, HILARIOUS people and SUCH good music! Wes and I look forward to this party every year (at least the ones we are in AZ) and were excited to have a baby-free night with a ton of fun people!
We started off the night with a lemon drop! YUM!
My AMAZING sister in law, Sandy. She's seriously ridiculously amazing in every way. Everyone who knows her would agree with me. She motivates me to want to be better at everything I do. We always have so much fun together. How did we get so lucky?
We had so much fun with these two (as always).
Here is the hostess with the mostest (she's about 5 months preggers with her 4th!!!!)! Thank you for such a great party. I miss you guys already! It's ALWAYS a good time being with Kelsey and JJ. You know you are going to laugh a TON. Keep that spirit up you two (wink)! Someone needs to keep it alive when I leave town!
Such a fun group. I WILL say that we ended the night with a full on dance off!!! I won't embarrass anyone by posting those pics! Let me just say it was a CLOSE call. Everyone was equally good/hilarious!
This tradition was started over 7 years ago! Wes and I were lucky enough to be a part of it all way back in the beginning! And JUST for a little walk down memory lane (and to have a little laugh) I thought I'd share some of our old pics!
Brian and Sandy weren't married yet either!
Here in 2005, JJ and I pose it up. This party was held and Brian and Sandy's old house. This was definitely a memorable year. Too many stories to count!
Apparently this is our pose because we did a repeat a couple years later in 07!
This was such a fun night. We had dancing out back as well as some late night canon balls in their pool!
Every year is the best in its own way. I've loved them all! Here's to next time!
Hope you all had a fabulous New Years! We have so much to look forward to in 2011!
3 comments:
OMG!! Those old school pictures are awesome;-0
You were the most fun at the party. Glad the lemon drop didn't make you sick;-0 Hope we see you again soon!!
I also love how Sandy's shirt matches the decorations behind you in the pics;-0
too funny!! we LOVE having you here, especially for New Year's, wish you could spend everyone with us!!! miss you guys ;)
P.S. I am still wondering why no one ever got a photo of our house the day after that first new year's...it would explain a lot about the night before, hahaha!
Post a Comment