I know I've had 500 posts already about our trip, but I can't help myself. These three are my favorite people. They are so full of life and love.
I really don't think Liv has ever had so much fun in her life. She spent the entire time laughing and trying to keep up with the "big kids". And she did! I was impressed with her ability to hold her own with them. I will say, though, that Brookie and Austin are both really good sharers and were very patient with her.
Sandy and I are slightly obsessed with the below pics. They might be my favorites of all time.
These are priceless. PLEASE NOTE the dirty, messy hair, food caked on the face and dirty jammies and/or onsies! This is a perfect example of how we typically only post the pretty pictures where the girls' hair is perfectly combed and adorned with bows and their clothes are perfectly clean and matched. Well here's a glimpse of how these two REALLY look on an average night right before bath time. hahaha We called them rag-a-muffins!
And off to the tub we go!! How cute is that????? DYING. (PS. Liv is not peeing. There's a shower faucet sitting in front of her! haha)
Liv had never had a shower before! She loved it. I swear she "grew up" during this trip by doing all the same activities as the big kids.
All clean and snuggly! Can you handle it? I can't. These are some of my favs. Oh how we miss them already.

2 comments:
they are going to have so much fun growing up together, seriously, they are too cute!! they miss va-va a ton!! love those pictures!
What great pictures and fun memories! Cousins are the best!! :)
Post a Comment