More from Christmas! I stole some of these from Sandy and I couldn't resist posting them (even though they'll be out of order).
LOVE this pic of Liv helping Austin open presents. They were both SO excited! So much fun.
Brooke: "What are you looking at?"
Liv: "Sorry, man! Chill out!"
Brooke: "EW! What are you doing?"
Liv: "Here! It's my sock! Don't you want to chew on it like I do?"
These two had kind of a shaky start. I think they weren't quite sure what to do with each other. BUT by the end of the week, they were the best of buddies. It was so sweet.
They ate together!
They inspected each other's outfits.
They "talked".
And of course lots of hugs!
We celebrated another Christmas at The Falkenborg house (Wes' parents)! It was ADORABLE when they all played the piano together!
Girl Solo!
This pic made me laugh
The next day it got REALLY cold and was the only day of rain! But we didn't let it stop us from having fun! We just threw on some extra layers and headed to the park!

1 comment:
I love love love all your pictures! They are so dang cute! :)
Post a Comment