Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Holidays!!


One of my good friends, Sarah (and her son Braden), sent Liv the most ADORABLE Christmas outfit. How cute is that?????

I couldn't wait to put it on her and have a little photoshoot! She wasn't too sure about the texture of the tutu. She kept picking at it like it was some strange, foreign object!






Tired of the tutu (after taking 500 pictures), she convinced me to give her some leg time (she LOVES not having pants on).





THANK YOU Sarah and Braden. I've truly loved getting to know you more this year. We've shared so many great experiences! Here's to many, many more! Thanks again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! And you're very welcome, I feel the exact same way about you! I was so nervous shopping for Liv and I'm so glad you like it! The pics are awesome and the shirt turned out nice! Merry Christmas, this one's going to be the most special yet!