Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaia

Our ADORABLE God Daughter turned 1 on Thursday!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that it's already been a year!! Look at her 1 year ago!!! She's a beauty!


Here's a pic of Liv and Kaia's first play date! haha


Here's the first actual play date!


So cute!


And here she is at her birthday party!! This is her favorite pose. I love it.


Lately, this is the only pose I can get from Liv. Fish face is always in play!


We dressed the girls separately and accidentally put them in the same shirt! It sure was cute though. This is them saying, "Hey! I'm wearing that! Go change!"



That's the last time she'll be able to wear a skirt that short! haha


"Hey, Kaia. It's your birthday!"


Yeah!!!!!


Love that face.


Unni read the girls a book. So adorable.


Ready for her cake!



She dove right in!!! It was hilarious. She was not shy at all about it. She ate almost half of that cake by the time they pulled it away! Our peanut can eat!!




We love you, Kaia!!!!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday. Here's to many, many more. We are so proud to have you in our lives.


1 comment:

Sandy said...

So darn cute, they are lucky to have each other, they are going to be great friends!! :) Happy Birthday Kaia!!