Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Christmas!!!

It's Liv's first Christmas!!!!! We are so excited. This year is a bit different as we will be spending 10 glorious days in the sun in Phoenix for Christmas with Wes' family. Because of that, we are spreading out the Christmas celebrations with my family throughout December!

Since we won't be home on Christmas morning, Wes and I decided to make our own rules and have our Christmas this last week! The real truth of it is that we couldn't wait any longer to give each other our gifts and to see Liv open hers! haha

She spent the afternoon (before our celebration) playing in the kitchen while I made dinner.


What's in here?





Ooooooooooh measuring cups!


Let the celebration begin!!! Cutest reindeer of all!


First presents!


She actually paid more attention to the unwrapping of the gifts than I thought she would! She opened and played with the first three and then wasn't really interested in opening the rest. She LOVED playing with all of them though! It was so fun to see her face.



We gave her a rather large Olivia doll that she smiled SO BIG for and made a WOW type sound. She was excited.


New rubber duckies!! They were girlie, princess ones! Loves them.


Merry Christmas! What a fun night!


Being a mom on Christmas is truly like something I've never experienced before. It's SO FUN again! It's like all the magic comes back and I get to re-live it through Liv's eyes. We are so lucky and blessed. This is the best time of year!

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Excited to see you guys;-0

Sandy said...

hurry up an get down here! we want to see her open more presents!! :)