Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bromfield Family Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with my dad, Val and sisters on Saturday and had a wonderful time! We had a great dinner (Liv ate more lasagna than I've ever seen!), tons of laughs and an all out fabulous time. I love it when my sisters are home!

One of Liv's favorite things to do is feed the baby. I was AMAZED watching her feed the baby with the bottle like that. She looked like a little girl, not a baby!!! Where's my baby? I love it. I love that she already has an affinity for dolls. (She HAD gray striped tights on. But as you know, she appreciates being sans pants/tights or anything of the sort. Notice the unbuttoned onesie. She won't even let us button it before she's off)


She knew exactly where to hold the bottle.


Love this picture. You can see her big front teeth! haha



Opening her tea set. It talks to you and she LOVES it. It makes a pour sound so we "pour" the tea into the teacups and she picks them up and "sips" on it.




I put her hair in a pony for the first time. Not very good placement. But it was pretty dang funny!





Thanks for the great night! It's so much fun getting to celebrate with all of us there! I miss my sisters!! Can you please graduate already?

No comments: