Every year, Wes and I go with my mom and Ken to Pike Place Market to have lunch, walk around and shop for a FEAST that evening. We also do our gifts and it usually takes place on Christmas eve. My mom and I have been doing it since I can remember.
This year was seriously one of the best Pike Place trips I can remember. We had the BEST day ever!!!!!!!
We started it all of with a big lunch at Cutters on the water. It was really nice. Then we were off to shop the market!!!
We stopped at the bakery we use to always stop at when I was a kid. They sell these Texas donuts that are HUGE! The twists are about a foot long and 4-5 inches wide! They are amazing. Wes and I shared an amazing maple donut filled with custard. This is one happy man!
This is our traditional picture spot. Wes and I have taken a picture in this spot every year for the last eight years! So cool to be able to add Liv to it now!
Dancing with grandpa!
My mom got Liv this santa shirt! She was cozy!!! We spent the evening cooking, playing with Liv and having the movie White Christmas on in the background. It was P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Here she is taking in all the lights and gifts! She especially enjoyed pulling off two very specific ornaments. She left all the others. Just wanted those two!
Thanks mom and Ken for an amazing day! As Wes and I drove home, we were talking about how we will remember this day for the rest of our lives. It was so fun to continue the tradition with Liv. She enjoyed the WHOLE day. She even loved the dinner(well, minus the clams. She'll try those someday)!
SO SO SO fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment