Liv and I couldn't spend another day in our house. As soon as the roads were better, we were off to Bellevue! My dad, Val and sisters were all home and dying to babysit Liv for a little bit (THANK YOU!!!). I got a couple of wonderful baby free shopping time at Nordy's. Aaaaaahhhhh!!
Thank you Aunt Sandy and Uncle Brian for our ADORABLE pink UGGS. They fit! What a perfect shoe for this weather!
Here's the face she makes when she sees the camera and I say, "Cheese!".
This is her new, favorite trick! She started doing this yesterday. She pushes the table from one side of the room to the other. When she hits a wall or a couch, we have to turn her so she can go again. It's hilarious! She's now trying to do this with all things that move (i.e. chairs, baskets, etc.). Cracks us up!
She took her first step yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't get it on camera. :( She took a step then stopped and sat down. But she landed it!!! She's getting closer!!
1 comment:
Guess you didn't need to get her that walker that's on your chair - she made her own! ;) That pink bow is KILLING me with cuteness - I love it. She's gonna be walking by Christmas for sure!
Post a Comment