Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ladies Night!


My FAVORITE girls from college organized a little holiday dinner/girls night last weekend and boy did we have fun! I haven't been out with these girls since before I got preggers so it was definitely time to reminisce. I can't tell you how much these girls mean to me. They make me laugh harder than anyone else in the world. We seriously laughed non-stop the entire night. I felt energized and relaxed all at the same time. I was loving every minute.





We had dinner at Table 219 and then headed out to Havana for 80's/90's night! OMG. Can I please tell you how amazingly fun it was to dance to old school music from when I was in high school???? You really can't get much better than that. We were all dancing the entire time. I was SO SORE the next day. My legs felt like they ran a marathon. I wore pretty tall wedged boots and I'm definitely not in dancing non-stop for three/four hours kind of shape anymore. And, of course, had NO VOICE because I just HAD to sing every word to every song at the top of my lungs. Wow, did that feel good!



LOVE you girls. THANKS for a really amazing night.

No comments: