Last week, we had our first official ROUGH night.
Liv has literally slept through the night since she was 9-10 weeks old. If she wakes in the middle of the night, she either rolls over and puts herself back to sleep or Wes or I run in and put her binki in and she's out. WELL, not the case last week. Wes and I were seriously stumped as to what to do! We'd never dealt with this before. She was crying and crying. She'd pass out in our arms and then we'd lay her down and she was up crying by the time your foot hit the doorway. We were up from about 2 AM to almost 3:30. After a diaper change and some Tylenol, we finally gave her a mini-bottle and she finally settled down. Poor thing! I think that fourth tooth was really getting to her. :)
The next day, she was exhausted. SO tired, in fact, that she fell asleep sitting up during her first nap!
Poor thing! I had to run up and lay her down. That can't be comfortable!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment